Working Effectively with a Fulfillment House
Here are suggestons for the minimum information we require in order to provide you with a meaningful proposal for fulfillment house services integrated with an online webstore:
- How many different items do you want us to handle? Please provide full details including sizes and colours if they are different. Different sizes and/or different colours comprise a different item.
- How many orders do you forecast to arrive? We recognize starting a business is a new adventure and this is difficult. Do try and be realistic with these numbers. Perhaps provide a range of what’s likely, what’s your pessimistic scenario, what’s your wildly optimistic scenario?
- How many items will be in a typical order?
- How much inventory will we have to stock? What we need to understand is how often will this inventory turn over in a year. Are we starting with an inventory that will last 1 year or 5 years?
- Also, the order taking program your website is being developed with is very important. Make sure it is a program that will allow a fulfillment house to create a link between your site and our warehouse management system. The orders need to transmit into our order fulfillment system.
If you do not have an online webstore, we can create one for you that will be fully integrated with our order fulfillment system. This online store will have the look and feel of your website, is secure and respects the privacy of your customers.
If you need more information, please feel free to call or email us.